You’ve heard people mention it, but you may not know exactly what Twitter is or how it may be beneficial to your company. Twitter is the newest social media craze allowing users to post 140 characters about whatever they want. At Direct Hit Solutions, we are Twitter experts and we have mastered getting our point –and your brand—across in few amounts of words. So if you don’t get Twitter, we do.
Just in case you’re skeptical about the power of Twitter, here are some interesting Twitter facts you should know:
- 3 years, 2 months and 1 day. The time it took from the first Tweet to the billionth Tweet.
- 1 week. The time it now takes for users to send a billion Tweets.
- 50 million. The average number of Tweets people sent per day, one year ago.
- 140 million. The average number of Tweets people sent per day, in the last month.
- 572,000. Number of new Twitter accounts created on March 12, 2011.
- 460,000. Average number of new Twitter accounts per day over the last month.
- 182%. Increase in number of mobile Twitter users over the past year.
Twitter Marketing and Management is an essential strategy in order to gain additional exposure and improve your viral marketing results. With more than 12 million regular users, we can create a profile and develop a long list of users following you.
Twitter Promotion is the newest and most effective strategy in marketing your company and it continues to grow rapidly. It has recently become a real-time search engine, competing with Google and Bing to find information for searchers. The more your company is tweeting, the more exposure it will receive and the more it will show up in Twitter’s search results.
With Twitter for business, we can design a company profile on Twitter and develop a large group of followers who will receive daily tweets with updated information about your company or information related to your business. Your tweets are displayed on the company profile page and delivered to your followers who are subscribed to your page and usually re-tweeted by other users to make your message delivered exponentially.
With the explosion of Twitter popularity and rapid growth in social networking websites, using Twitter Marketing and Management is a strategy your company needs to increase page hits and spread your message through the top social networking community. Don’t be left out in the “Twitterverse.” Let Direct Hit Solutions “tweet” your company to success by creating a Twitter Marketing and Optimization strategy for your Twitter Campaign and presence.
Call Us Today and Request a Social Media Case Study!